From:
S OWINGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:50:19 -0800
Hey everyone in Ferretville I got some good news.  An Older woman my
brother knows I think she's someone's mother can no longer care for her
furkid he's a blaze and he's 1 1/2 yo and she's giving him and all his
stuff including a huge ferret cage.  She's very old and doesn't have
the energy or the financial resources to care for her ferret anymore so
Joe said we'd take him in so now our fur family numbers 4.  And to my
detractors I have two words BYTE ME!

[Detractors for taking in a ferret?  Huh?  BIG]