From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 13:00:00 -0400
This FML replaces an unedited FML sent in error about 12 hours ago.
It contains the same posts (other than this one) but they should be
readable this time :-)  Note also, the post about The Ferret Squad
is now correctly shown as an anonymous post. In the earlier FML it
appeared as if I had written it -- I did not, I merely forwarded it.

The problem was due to a LISTSERV(R) server being upgraded right
before the FML was distributed. I lost access to the server during
that time so I couldn't grab the FML to edit it before it was
distributed. The problem is now corrected and we're back to normal.

Apologies once again!

Bill