Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 20:24:23 EDT
Thanks to everyone who responded regarding Adina and her mystery illness -
all of your messages were forwarded to her people and passed on to the vet
treating her.  Today when I got home from work I found this message waiting
for me....

>this afternoon our beloved Adina had a sesure of some type.  She lost the
>ability to stand, and no longer seemed aware of her surroundings.  May 6th,
>Adina passed away.  She was only 10 months old.

Give all of your ferrets an extra cuddle tonite....

Carla Smith  <><
WhyNot? Ferrets
http://www.whynotferrets.com
ICQ:  29478475
member, Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club, El Paso, TX
"Every pet deserves to be loved, and to have someone cry over them when
they're gone."