From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 1996 14:35:30 -0400
I have a question about pet portraits, please, and would appreciate some
input.

As I may have mentioned before, I work for a large advertising agency.  I am
thinking of having portraits of my animals (two ferrets and a rabbit) taken
by a photographer that I know.  The photographer is an experienced animal
photographer, who generally does commercial work (rather than individual
work).

The price would probably be a flat fee (probably about $150), plus a fee per
roll shot (probably about $25).  (I would get the processing done myself).
I was wondering if anyone else on this list has had pet portraits done or
has priced such a service, and, if so, how much you have paid?  How much
would you be willing to pay if it were your pets that were being
photographed (by a very good photographer)?  Any insights into getting
pictures of my pets that you could share would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

    (000)___(000)                                         |