From:
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 11:58:29 -0400
Hello everyone!  We're involved in this year's Gay Pride again along with
the Toonie Drive that netted us over $1,000 in donations from Pride last
year.

We're looking for volunteers to help canvas the Toonie Drive on June 28th
from 4-6 and June 29th from 2-4, 4-6 & 6-8.  If you can help with the
Toonie Drive, PLEASE E-mail me ASAP so we can put your name on the roster
and get your security clearance.  This is one of the most important
fund-raisers of our fiscal year, so the more help, the better!!

We are also looking for people to carry our banner, signs and other items
IN the Pride parade on the 29th.  Some costumes will be provided, but
we're hoping some of you can be creative!  Interested?  Let me know!!!

Finally, we're also looking for people to man our booth in the community
fair where we will be selling t-shirts, pictured with a ferret saying
"Real Men Play With Their Weasels" & "Real Women Play With Their
Fuzzies".  We will also be handing out information/fact sheets on ferret
welfare and accepting donations at our booth.

This is a fun event and you don't have to be gay/straight, black/white,
thin/zaftig, tall/short to participate.  You don't even have to own a
ferret!  The more, the merrier and even if you are not available that
weekend, spread the word to your friends!

Thanks friends!!
Randy