From:
Chad and Michelle Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 12:09:47 -0600
It seems that my poor little Nappers has adreanal disease, He is loseing
hair on his rump and tummy, but is still playful and climbs the side of the
cage and begs to get out when anyone comes up to the side of the cage.....
I will be bringing him to the vet next week (only 1 vet in the area who
handles ferrets..... and she is busy all the time.) and hope this is a
quick fix.