From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:27:56 -0700
Hello everyone...betcha missed me, huh?  I am posting today to let all
Chicago area FML'ers know that a week from today (which will be yesterday
by the time you read this) Friday June 8, 2001 we are holding a general
meeting for the Greater Chicago Ferret Association.  What are we doing
for said general meeting, you ask...?

Well, dust off your camcorders!  We are playing home videos at the general
meeting!  That's right - bring in your best 10 minutes of ferret antics (no
more please, we'll need to fit everyone's footage in) and we'll play them!
And I'll be there, if you need added incentive to come (haha).  I don't
have a camcorder, but maybe if I drag Jason with I can guilt-trip him
into getting me one to tape the furkids with ;o)

I don't remember the address off the top of my head, but you can contact
the shelter at (708) 442-8650.  I believe it's held at 6:30 at the North
Riverside Town Hall building.  Double check with the shelter though!
There is also more info in the newsletter, but it's just being mailed out
so I thought I'd give you a heads up about the meeting.

truly,
Amy M. & the brat pack plus 2!

=====
Visit our website! http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78
...then vote for our us in The Blurry Furry's Top 100 Ferret Sites Contest!
http://www.ultimatetopsites.com/bin/topsite.cgi?FuzzieDad&cat=general&ID=2
Don't just buy a ferret - adopt some love. http://www.gcfa.com
Donate to ADV research - the ferret you save may be your own.
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/donation.html