From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2011 14:06:27 -0400
Kathy
Your question about the black-footed ferret web cam is very timely!

Julep is still the ferret on the web cam, and she was just joined this
morning by Alfredo! He will remain with her for 3 days, and if all goes
well, there will be little ones around June 17. They will probably
spend a lot of time out of the nest box, but you should be able to
catch them snuggling come nightfall.

Six pairs of ferrets were matched today--the most they've ever done in
one day. Let's hope for a bountiful result!

Linda

[Posted in FML 7055]