Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:51:26 -0500
After the unfairly untimely passing on of my ferret Pan (see elsewhere in
this FML), I am looking to adopt a companion for Seti, who is clearly
lonely and needs somebody his own size to play with.  I am in the Boston,
MA area but am willing to drive a bit.  Seti is a healthy rambunctious
ferret who will be three in March.  He's big and bouncy, like a golden
retriever.  I'm looking for an adult ferret who likes other ferrets and
is comfortable with rough and tumble play.  The exact age isn't that
important, just somebody who is grown up enough not to get inadvertantly
hurt and young enough to be happily energetic.  If anybody out there
knows of any likely candidates, I'd love to hear about him or her!  My
vet at Angell Memorial would be happy to serve as a reference.

(Because of our February schedules, it would be easier for us to adopt in
March--more time to supervise, etc.  But if there's somebody who needs a
home now, we could find a way to make it work.)

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask]
http://users.rcn.com/badriya/
blog: http://badriya-z.blogspot.com/

"Is that my business?  Well, what is my business?  Do I know?  Did I ever
know?  Let s not go into that.  You re not human tonight, Marlowe.  Maybe
I never was or ever will be... Maybe we all get like this in the cold
half-lit world where always the wrong thing happens and never the right."
--Raymond Chandler, The Little Sister