Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:15:26 -0700
Betty,
This is for you.  Your story and your courage to share with all of us
really touched me.  I hope it brings some sense to the tragic loss you've
experienced.  My heart goes out to you.

A Letter From the Bridge

If not for you, where would I be?
Neglected? Abused?
Who knows what would have befallen me!
Had it not been for your love, you see?

We fuzzies have a mind of our own.
Too smart for our size, too curious at times.
But not a reflection on the love that you ve shown.

Our nature drives us to seek and play,
In a most rambunctious way.
My craziness that you love so much.
Drives me out of reach of your protective touch.

No one s to be blamed.
No one s to be shamed.
And though my memory must pain you so.
Understand mom, it was just my time to go.

My fuzzy sweetness will always remain.
Fond memories will replace the pain.

Stop blaming yourself.
Stop asking why.
Save your tears.
For now I fly.

Love from Dolly,
Translated from Ferretese to Hooman talk by Kim Fox
copyright 2001-Kim Fox