From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 02:56:01 -0500
I regret deeply to announce that I will be *leaving* the Save Our Shelters
fund, effective immediately.  Judith and Georgia will continue on with the
excellent work of this group, including the release of the Ferret Coloring
Book, which is due out shortly.

While I have very much enjoyed raising money for this organization and
helping out the shelters, for the past couple of days I have been drowning
in a sea of negative public posts and private flames from one of the
recipients of the fund and her "supporters".  I just do not wish to continue
on with this any further; it's not worth the stress.

I wish good luck to Judith and Georgia for their continued efforts on behalf
of the ferrets, as well as to the shelter owners.

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483