From:
"F. Scott Giarrocco" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:08:08 EDT
I own a small bookstore and during the course of checking through a new
catalogue of overstock and remaindered books came across a listing I
thought some FML readers might enjoy.  The book "Prairie Night: Black
Footed Ferrets and the Recovery of Endangered Species" by Brian Miller is
available through Hamilton.com for only $7.95 plus shipping and handling.
Hamilton.com normally charges $3.95 for shipping/handling for single
copies of a book.  Multiple mailings are $3.00 postage and $.95 for each
additional book.  The book normally retails for $37.50.  The book is
illustrated and 254 pages, published by Smithsonian Press.

To see the cover and order the book, just go to www.HamiltonBook.com.
Although I will probably be buying a couple of store copies of the book, I
AM NOT selling this bookonline.  To be honest, if I did, I would have to
charge at least $15.00 plus shipping and handling -- you'll get a better
deal from Hamilton.  Just thought I'd pass this bargin along FWIW in case
someone might be interested.

Scott