From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 04:04:10 +0000
I wanted to thank everyone for the comments about my new t-shirt design.
Most of the comments were positive. I've put the design on our website
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets/shirts.htm

If any of you are interested in the same design without the text, e-mail
me and I can do that....

I'm also open for any ideas.  Feed me!  *grin* If I use one of your
ideas I'll credit you on the website, and give you a free shirt with the
design.

Lastly, I'm in need of a good clear picture of a ferret doing the "weasel
War Dance" if any of you have one that you are willing to let me use I'd
love to hear from you.

THANKS MUCH!
Marta

"Come see our unique ferret designs.  T-shirts, greeting cards and many
other gift ideas.  Look for us at http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets or
http://www.theferretstore.com in the "stuff for people" section"