From:
Suni Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 15:00:30 EST
Hi all-

We are in desperate need of a few small cages for single ferrets and or
transport of ferrets out of state...not pet carriers though.  We had two
but unfortunately, the last person who was kind enough to transport a few
ferrets out of state for us failed to return the cages to us and I've since
found out they gave them away, despite knowing we needed them back.

Can anyone help?  We just don't have the funds to replace them.

Many thanks to all those who have helped us in the past and to those who
will in the future.  Without you we wouldn't be here.

Sincerely,

SunFerret Shelter & Rescue
P.O. Box 443
Ferndale, CA  95536-0443