From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:57:32 -0800
I have loved seeing all the pictures people post or have on their websites.
Could we try scruffing the ferret, posting the age and letting other's see
the pictures of their teeth?  I know this sounds odd, but I have seen alot
of teeth and wonder what is normal.  It seems to me that most teeth do look
odd in shape, size and where they sit in the mouth.  Sometimes I see a big
gap in the distant of where the teeth sit..  Ok, ya all can call me odd,
but I really try to learn alot and also help other's and Pet Stores.

I'm working on a book about Picture Captures right now... Hopefully I will
be successful.

Debbie