From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 06:04:21 -0800
I guess there are always some people that want argue about something.  Some
people seem to be unable to be civil and polite when using email.  However,
I want to say that I have found most of the people on these lists to be
fun, intelligent and just plain great.  So I stay on the list and visit and
try to help.  It is my policy to never reply to a derogatory post aimed at
myself thru the use of these lists.  I always feel that if someone has not
come to me privately, first, then they are being unfair and nasty.  Like
every person in the world there are some people that do not like me and I
feel that is there problem.  But as a breeder I refuse to argue in the
public forum of this list.  My breeding practices are open to any and all
to see (after all the pedigrees of all my ferrets are posted for all to
see), my guarantees and contracts are there for all, as well as my feeding
and care practices.  I also have pictures of my cages and every ferret.  I
have nothing to hide and welcome visitors.  So if you see a flame directed
at me or mine, do not expect a reply.  I live in a pleasant world and with
the help of the delete button, intend to keep it that way.  To everyone on
this list....

Have a great and wonderful New Year.
Judith
Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net