From:
Veronica Lorenz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 21:18:13 EST
Hello my fellow fuzzy lovers,
I am a current friend and mother of 4 beautiful little babes.  I have
recently noticed that the youngest member of my family, a little girl named
Zoe, has lost quite a bit of weight.  I have not been feeding her any
differently than the others and I am starting to get concerned.  I noticed
her condition about a week and a half ago and have been giving her a
product called "Furo-vite".  This is a high calorie dietary supplement that
is supposed to stimulate appetite and give essential vitamins to ferrets
who are fussy eaters.  I was hoping someone might have some advice for Zoe,
before I rush her to the Vet for possibly unnecessary poking and prodding.
Has anyone seen this in their own experience?

Little Zoe says, "Thanx for the advice...lick lick, chomp!"