From:
DPJP zona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 22:21:25 EDT
Hi Ferret Lovers,
     I had a scare yesterday involving one of my sweetest little girls and a
wayward piece of DUCT TAPE.

Now I believe that duct tape is one of man's greatest inventions and has
saved many, unskilled in the use of other hand tools, from disaster.

I was fixing a sharp edge on my guys play pen and had carelessly dropped a
piece of DUCT TAPE into the pen.  Well my little Aggie got this stuck to her
foot and in her attempt to free herself only ensnared her foot even more.

I quickly brought her into the kitchen where I applied a small amount of
liquid detergent to her fur above where the tape was on her leg and massaged
it slowly off of her foot.  Needless to say she was grateful to be free
again and I got kisses even though I was STUPID.

     DUCT TAPE  can be a real hazard if left alone with your fuzzies and
should not be left where anyone can get trapped in its deadly grip. <G>

     Hope this helps anyone in a similar situation.

                        Hugsandkissestothefuzzies
                                 Daniel Poryanda