From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 1994 23:15:46 -0500
Hi everyone!

Well the Stork visited us again.
And again a perfect litter of Pink newbies, a total of 7 in this one.
Born between 6:30am and 7:30am, on the 19th.
They are out of Misti "The unwanted" a white footed Sable, dropped off to me
4 weeks ago (Pregnant). And the father was a Champagne sable from what they
told me.  2 of the babies are albinos.
I haven't sexed this litter, being that I am not yet trusted by Misti,
and the fact that she is a first time mother who really doesn't know whats
going on either,  I just don't want to interfere until they are bigger.
Well I just wanted to share this with all of you, Break out the Champagne or
the cigars, or what ever your sappose to pass out at ferret births! :-)

Update on the Litter from Jan 6th,   Putter's 3 babies..........
All three are very big and loud! especially one of them the largest, a male,
who has a swauck like a perrot, almost daily he lets out a chirp that sounds
very much like the noise C3PO made in Star Wars,
Yelling at his mom when she has the nerve to get up and leave him to go eat
or use the litter box. I have to laugh, He is qwite ornary already.   The
other two are pretty qwiet,  But they have their momments.
All three are going to be White footed or Silver Sables, already they have
the white feet and bibs. They will be 3 weeks old on the 27th, and then I
will start helping Mom out with hand feedings of moosh to the kits, always
fun! The dog loves this proccess, lots mooching for left overs! :-)
Well Happy Ferreting to all!

Michelle and The MASKeteer's.