Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 03:21:00 -0500
Just wanted to let everyone know I have many items on ebay right now which
will ship in time for Christmas, This auction is just one of many I am
always having to raise funds to keep the shelter going here, it's actually
my main source of income to care for and feed the animals.  Please take a
look, I have new items, home made items, & used collectible items & some
ferret items.

http:[log in to unmask]

This page tells you about the shelter and then scroll down to see items.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to All!

Sue & the fuzzies
Okeechobee Ferret Rescue