From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 23:38:39 -0800
I just wanted to mention to CJ and the rest of the FML that an LA tv
station has been running a story on the Tyson ferret.  Channel 4 (NBC) in
LA has run at least 2 stories (one at 5pm and one at 11pm on Dec.  7).
I caught the 11pm story .. and I must say that the ferret is adorable.
They really didn't say much overall .. just that the animal control was
investigating and a wondering of why there needs to be a 24 hr ferret
shelter.  *Sigh* But you do have to remember, this is CA, the backward
state when it comes to ferrets.

Rowan, BJ
Nigel & Sebastian <-- the ferrets

P.S. On a side note, do you have any idea how much of a mess 2 rice loving
ferrets can make when your bf switches from yesterdays news litter to
"litter perls"?  At least he was the one cleaning up most of it from the
floor after they threw most of it out of the cage.  Infuriating ... but
still too damn funny at the same time :)