Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 09:55:44 -0700
Hello all fellow ferret addicts!  Love and hugs to all the fuzzy kids out
there and our prayers to all of you who have lost your babies.  It is truly
heartbreaking.

I have a question, it may sound wierd, but I am very serious.  Some of you
may know, I have a ferret, Phantom, who is insulinomic (and he may be
starting adrenal, possibly because of being on the preds, as he's getting
a little thin furred at the base of his tail).  But my question is... have
any of you ever experienced a receeding noseline?  His fur on his nose is
starting to receed and it looks like he would if he were human and his hair
was receeding.

I'm just curious and thought maybe someone else had seen this before.  He
has an appointment for his checkup this Thurs.  so I will talk to his vet
(the greatest with ferrets around here, Dr. VanErven).  But thought maybe
some of you had experienced this and I could get some imput.

Thanks for any response.

mjo and the zoo (Phantom, Lady Star, Topanga, Ragine, Bilbo,Frodo,Frito,
Pepper, & Caesar, and the dogs Garth and Darwin...r.i.p. Nipper,
Lightning, EZ, Cleo & Duke)