From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 06:32:55 -0500
First-my sincere condolences to all who have lost their beloved fur kids
that now play at the Bridge, who have ill ones, or for those who have
lost them and are looking for them, may you find them soon and may the
be safe.

I have another ferret knowledgeable vet for the list in Indiana.

Dr. Kevin Cawood
Indiana Creek Veterinary Hospital
5902 Homestead Road
Ft. Wayne, IN  46814-4202
260-434-0207
www.indiancreekvet.info

Dr. Cawood also has a background in pathology that is excellent, has no
problem contacting other veterinarians.  He and Dr. Bruce Williams spoke
about Kit's case, and he is attempting to get tissue from Purdue on Kit
for Dr. Williams.  I am in the process of writing my letter to ADDL, and
Dr. Cawood has finished reading and revising it for me, so it will be in
the mail as soon as I receive it from him.  AND, just when I thought all
my adrenal surgeries were over, Calvin is now showing signs, plus strong
aggression, so another one goes in before the end of the year.  Cross
your fingers that this is the last one for a bit.

Dr. Cawood's clinic is state of the art, he also has Dr. William Scheiber
there with him, but I've only had Dr. Cawood for my ferrets and my cats.
He has an excellent staff that is willing to listen and learn, also.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"