From:
angela dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 15:31:50 -0500
Hello all ferret folks (and sneaky fuzzies who read the FML),

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Halloween.

Well, it's November and time to send that monthly dollar to SOS. Would
you like envelopes pre-addressed to SOS along with your return address
on it? If so, please email me your 'snail mail' address and I will send
you a year's worth. You add the dollar (or more if you'd like), stamp,
and you're done. Just that easy! No cost to you. It's just my small way
to make it easier for you to donate to the ferret shelters who do so
much for ferrets in need.

Awaiting your emails,

Angela and the Angels:

Earthly -- Zorro -- I inspect all the labels to make sure mom did them
right.

Oscar -- I keep mom company by walking on the keyboard. She loves that.

Bella -- I found all the Halloween candy mom thought she hid.

Heavenly - Mocha and Cocoa, Ted and Sassy, Zena, Dylan