From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 06:18:33 -0700
We have to be out of the office space we occupy in the next few months.
Our space is being taken over by a cafe in the same strip mall that is
being forced to move so the evil corporate empire known as Walgreens can
move across the street and have a bigger store (even tho they just built
the current one a couple years ago).  We are currently located in south
St Louis.  We also would like to move the entire operation (the ferrets
are in the house and the food and other supplies are in the office) to a
different location.  Does anyone know of a place we could move to?  A
house/office combo would be ideal.  Please contact us at
www.furryferrets.org

Thanks!
Sue