Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:26:05 -0400
I saw this item for sale at eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and
thought that you might be interested.Lets support the shelters

Title of item: Rainbow Bridge Framed
Seller: ferretfarm
Starts: Apr-15-03 12:04:54 PDT
Ends: Apr-22-03 12:04:54 PDT
Price: Currently $27.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2317556451

Item Description:

11 X 14 Wood Frame, Matted Multiple Times, with the Rainbow Bridge Poem
in the Middle.  This Poem was printed on a profecssional Printer with a
Rainbow in the background.  This auction will benifit the Lakeroad Ferret
Farm Rescue Shelter.  I have had many fur kid surgeries that needed doing
this winter, I need to get my Vet bill down so I can get the others that
need surgery done this spring.

Harry
http://www.kwflatbed.com
http://www.kwflatbed.com/ferret.html