From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:54:14 -0700
All kids are safe and sound.  Kris took 4 ferrets with her.  2 for
her and two for Mary Jo.  We have 14 cages - not including the ones
we already had.

Here is what I know right now.

Things needed:

Homes for ferrets (working on an application today for this since it is
just a little different than our normal adoption process)

We need vet funds.  The ferrets have NOT had their shots and will need
them before they can go to new homes.

Volunteers

Ferret food

PDG

Ferretone

Ferretvite

Gift Certificates for Ferret Store or Jeffers

Paper towels (gift card to walmart would help with that)

Newspapers

Money for wood pellets (use as litter)

Even posting on other groups about needing homes for these kids would
be a big help.

Vet:
Apache Animal Clinic
2145 S. Hwy 92
Sierra Vista, AZ  85635
(Account:  Ferret Corner Shelter)

Shelter:
Joanne Ruffner
289 Patton Street
Huachuca City, AZ  85616
(520) 456-0110
Paypal:  [log in to unmask]

My goal is to have these kids bathed and nails all done tonight.  So
going to be another long night cause I have meeting for Parks and Rec
(I'm on our citys board).  Will also be taking pictures of the kids too
and getting them up on the site.  I should have the list of names, ages
and groups done today and put on our site.  With the pictures to follow
tomorrow.

We were able to get some of the younger kids out last night for a romp.
As well as Eve.  Eve is in the end stages of adrenal but man that girl
is happy!  Bouncing everywhere and just not a care in the world.  Such a
sweet girl too.  We also had Bandit out last night.  He is old and also
is pretty much blind.  But he found his way to Shawn who was "standing"
next to the treat jar!

We have a total of 42 ferrets at our house now.  30 of them coming in
last night.

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz