From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:05:26 -0500
I'm reading further through yesterday's post about the vet comments, so
let me defend myself here... :-)

In my other post, I said "If your vet hasn't heard about Fervac..."

Please note that this is not a subtle snide remark!  I expect that any
knowledgable ferret vet knows about this stuff, but as someone else
pointed out, there are plenty of practicing vets who see ferrets that
don't really know them, or the ferret medicinal market, very well - mine
included.  But she's very loving with the animals, and very willing to
learn - she even listens to what I have found on the FML and other places.
So, I think of her as "a very good vet who just happens to know little
about ferrets." I see nothing wrong with that as long as she's willing to
learn!

Roger, Digger, Bear, Pepper and Badger