From:
Trevor Grimes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:48:42 -0900
I think it needs to be pointed out that e-mail is not the ONLY method our
weezils use to communicate with the FLO.  The other night I, too, heard
the distress calls of my computer being used (*beep*beep*) I went into
the office and there sat Chocolate as innocent as could be with Yahoo
Instant Messenger pulled up on screen.  Keep in mind that this is my
gaming machine, dedicated for running FFXI only, with me as the only
user (supposedly) and I never installed Yahoo Messenger to begin with!

While uninstalling Messenger I also noticed that she had managed to
rename the Explorer icon to "eeeEEEEEeeeeeeeeerrrT".  Can't figure out
what she is trying to tell us there.

Blue skies
Dale @ the SAD (Seek and Destroy) group
Rocky, Mystygurl, Bandita, Chocolate, Myschief, and George
Missing Zueby at the bridge