From:
Brenda Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 23:04:19 -0700
It all started Fri. late afternoon, I was going to pick up my daughter and
wrecked my car... Everybody OK but the car..

Then came Sat. night.  We took the fearsome foursome to get there distemper
shots and since this is the first time the three youngins (they have been
with us for just a year) we were not sure how the would take it.  Its a
good thing we stuck around, because Boy decided his little body doesn't
like Fervac and he had a reaction.  I don't think I have ever been so
scared in my life.  Hey was puking and pooping and peeing all over me.  His
tongue was turning purple.  After a shot of Benidryle(sp?) and another of
epineferine(sp?).  He started doing better and by this morning he is fine.

So yes I am going to say it too.  Be careful and stay at the vets till your
sure you fuzzies is fine........

So this is how I remedied my downer weekend... I got a new Fert...:) He is
big beautiful cinnamon (yes Limejello, Cinnamon) 6 month old sweet heart.
He is huge, he must weigh at least 4 pounds  They are already sleeping in
a pile.  His name is Ernie.  The other fuzzies are slowly accepting him.
Scooby has been thumping him regularly and now Piggy has started picking on
him too.  nothing to bad though and I step in if it is getting to rough.
I think Piggy is just jealous because she is not the biggest anymore.

That's all for now
Brenda and the fearsome foursome plus one