From:
Jeff Bardwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 21:20:09 -0400
OK, I may or may not have approved of the man's domesticated taxidermy,
but dumping on him to the point that he cleared off and got defensive
isn't exactly something to be proud over.  It's discusting.  Let the man
have some peace.  I'm sure all you letters we not oh!  innocent little
expressions of dissatisfaction.  A person does not suddenly withdraw from
constructive critisizm.

For all those who did offer a moderate expression of their beliefs, this
is not for you.

For those who brought out the blowtorch and fumed hot air... really, there
must be a "cretch" gene in the gene pool.  I can think of no other reason
for these lovely bits of righteous rigamorole.  Do people still use that
word in modern colloquiallism?  It deserves a good reincarnation in this
case.  What is up with this?  This man sells stuffed animals.

He just happens to do it to a pet with which you can sympathize (and
perhaps imagine your own in its place.) and WHAAMO!  he is a criminal.
Before he went almost unnoticed.  Congratulations!  You shoved him back
into obscurity.  Oh hurrah!  We all bullied somebody because we didn't
approve of him!  Aren't we heros!

NO YOU ARE NOT!

Each stuffed cat to his own preserved rat.

This man did not deserve your "love letters" No one deserves to be bashed
like that.

It's all very well to let off steam to FML people who all own ferrets and
understand.  Once you transfer your extreme cause out of the ferret realm
it becomes rank prejudice.  I'm sure this man had no intention of offending
you, and yet you act like he's the most audacious prick on earth!  gimme a
break!  and give him a break.

I'm sorry for the length of this.  But twere best said all at once.

-Jeff