From:
David Tompkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 22:59:42 -0500
Hello FML's,

I am the soldier from NJ who was looking for a new home for his ferret,
Peavey.  Well, I am happy, and sad, to say that she is now in her new home
with two new ferret friends to boot.

I would like to thank everyone who responded to Peavey's and my plea.  It
was a hard choice to make in picking just one new home.

I would also like to thank all ferret owners and the FML for supporting me
during this time.  It is nice to know that when one has problems, there are
still people there to help, just by ferret owning association.

Eagerly awaiting a chance to own a ferret again,
Dave