Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 1995 19:17:29 -0500
        Hi, everyone!

        It's the little cattle-killer and me again, but this time, no
first-time owner worries ;) !  I have found the **GREATEST**, most inexpensive
(if you're a skier, that is) and FUN sleep-sack of all time!  If you are from
the areas where it's cold enough to ski (like me --  I'm orginally from
Massachusetts and didn't even HEAR about ferrets till seven months ago), take
your old neck-warmers (if you own any.  For those who don't know what they
are, they're wool/polyester/cotton things to keep your neck warm when skiing)
and give it to your fuzzie(s).  They LOVE them!!

        I am also as angry as anyone else about the senseless slaughter of the
Washington Co. ferret (and considering I live in MD, I am outright p*ssed off
that anyone could DO such a thing).  It's really not fair to the ferret or the
owner (my friend knows the person who was nipped personally, but I'm not
allowed to give out her name), and I also agree that some compensation should
be given.

        Here's the thing that made me the most upset.  About a week ago, some
of my friends from school wanted to meet my baby, so I told my mother to bring
her when she picked me up at the end of the day.  When I showed her to my
friends (I got the usual comments -- "Aren't they rodents?"  "Don't they
stink/bite?"  "What a wierd looking dog you have!" ARGH!), the same, bias girl
who knows the bitten girl in Washington Co. screamed "Don't touch it -- all
ferrets are really rabid street rats!" >:-(   Needless to say, I got really
ticked off!  I would have said some pretty nasty things back at her, but my
mom was right there, and I'd be in deep droppings if I said anything back.

        On a lighter note, Rascal has a fettish for brooms, dooking/danceing,
trashcans, socks/shoes, digging, and my answering machine.  She just LOVES to
jump up and down on it, listening to me say over and over again . . . "Hi!
You've reached Carinne at . . ." <sigh>

        Sorry for taking up so much space.  Back to fuzzie-talk!

                                        Carinne and Rascal

DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK
DOOK DOOK DOOK
DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK
DOOK DOOK DOOK
                                        *  *  *