From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 21:04:55 -0400
You should have been at the FML's 10th anniversary when Alex described what
it is like being blind and having ferrets.  It was a HOOT; he had us all in
stitches describing things like eating with his arm around the plate.  Hey,
lateral thinking is still the best way to find solutions. ;-P

>Also, I live in New Zealand and there are a FEW ferret associations here.
>What saddens me is that they are all backstabbing and putting each other
>down, it is really pathetic.

If they don't pull it together they aren't going to defeat the rabid ferret
foes.  Some defeats are earned, unfortunately.  Folks have to look at goals
and put egos aside or they will be be only slightly successful, at best.
Luckily, there usually are enough logical people that the grudge-match
people get shot down once other folks challenge the destructive behaviors.