From:
Ferret's Dream House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:24:56 -0600
I will try to get you a total from the two pick ups tomorrow. This
was not a buyout. I do not have the money to buy him out. I work at
Wal-mart. He signed, his daughter, his two granddaughters and his
son. a detailed contract surrendering all his ferrets. I did give him
money for a feed bill in order for him to be able to get food for the
remainder of the ferrets. They would not all fit in the 26 ft truck the
first trip.We picked up the remainder of the ferrets today Sunday the
23rd. All doing well. If you did not get any answers today is because
we wee all fighting the height to keep the ferrets cool. We will catch
tomorrow.

DooK   DoOK   DOOK!

Lori Sies
Ferret's Dream House Shelter
Covering the Tristate - Cincinnati, Ohio  & Northern Kentucky Area
845 Tulip Rd.
Lynx OH  45650
(937) 544-3313
A Non-Profit 501(c(3) organization.