Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 06:48:40 -0400
Hi All,

The other day I was invited to a play date, a fun match if you will.  It
got me to thinking of how we take for granted the freedom we have.  It
wasn't that long ago that Michigan was in the same boat as California.
10 short years ago.  Thanks to the dedicated people in Michigan that
fought hard, we now have the freedom to join other people in gatherings,
we have the freedom to take our ferrets in public without fear of
confiscation and a death sentence for them.  With that being said, I
would like to take this opportunity to invite the people of Michigan
(or anywhere) to join us in a celebration of freedom!

When:   November 6, 2004
Where:  Days Inn of Lansing
        6501 S. Pennsylvania Ave.
        Lansing, Mi
Time:   11:00am - 5:00pm
Price: $15.00 per person

A luncheon will be served at 1:00pm (tentative)

I know there were many people involved in the legalization process and we
are desperately trying to find them.  If you believe you know of someone,
please contact me or inform them of this event.  I, for one, would like
to say THANK YOU to these wonderful people.  I love my fuzzies, they have
given me so much joy over the years.

For more information on this event:
This is a direct link to the 10 Year page
http://www.mfran.org/Michigan%2010%20Year/michigan10.htm

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mary