From:
Camilla Englund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 04:02:22 PDT
I just wanted to announce that I have finally made a batch of Chicken gravy
from one whole chicken!  From all the warnings about how time-consuming and
difficult it was, I have to say it was fairly easy... I just took:

* One meat-cleaver to chop the chicken into smaller pieces.
* One old hand-driven meatgrinder.
* And one strong boyfriend to turn the handle. LOL!

Well, I did help *some* with turning, and the other things I did all by
myself.  I had made a much simpler variation before which the ferrets
enjoyed, but I was not sure how much they would like this one.  I shouldn't
have worried.  They dived right in.  Though they seem to enjoy it the
most when it's slightly warm.  After it has stood a while it's not so
interesting anymore.  I froze it in ice-cube-trays which I shook out when
frozen and put in freezing bags.  Now I can simply take out one or two and
defrost for a treaty meal a couple of times every week!

Millan
Ozzy (Mmm, this is great!)
Obelix (Mmmm, *lick, lick*)
Phoebe (Can you boys leave so I can come and get some?)