From:
Sc Ellis-Blackwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 17:18:23 -0500
Hi all.  Noticed a query about colloidal silver in yesterday's FML.  Being
the sort of person who prefers a holistic medicinal approach I recently went
thru the archive at a site for Dr. Andrew Weil.  Some may be familiar with
his work and books - espouses an integrative approach which includes the
best of alternative and western therapies.  I came across a fairly strong
concern about colloidal minerals, silver in particular in the archive dated
5-13-97 (obviously relating to humans).  The site is
http://www.hotwired.com/drweil.
Simply putting this out there so that we may add to our information.

Shelly
(SC Ellis-Blackwell)