From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 18:58:34 -0400
Condolences to all lost, sick, or angeled shoulder-surfers...

You said:
 >I had to do ferret laundry for the first time since I got my guys.

Surprise!  Look at your ferrets' job description in your contract.  Page
416, paragraph 3, clause 5.

"All ferrets are required to
a) play in the laundry
   (i) whether it be clean or soiled and
b) must distract any human attempted to work with said laundry.

On page 536, paragraph 1, clause 1 (description of ferret stunts, tricks
and sneaky actions), the method most ferrets use to enter a dresser drawer
undetected is to climb under said dresser and climb up the *back* of said
drawers, then snuggle into clothing for three purposes:
a) finding a cozy place to sleep,
b) transferring their scent onto those humans designated to wear said
   clothing and
c) to transfer unwanted ferret fur to said clothing for use by said humans.

Just thought you'd like to know! :)

NOTE: The above information was meant solely as humor and should not be
construed to be the contents of any *real* contract on ferret performance.
Your milage may vary.  Fasten seat belts before launching into space.  A
ferret in the hand is easier to put into their cage than a ferret behind
the couch.  Wear protective gear when entering active volcanos.  Not
responsible for color changes to carpets, drapes or clothing.  Sleep well!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://giftsandcollectibles.sites.cc/