From:
Sandaili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 2009 01:37:11 -0700
Noelle had to be helped to the bridge on 6/16/09. She was turning 10
this year. A sable who had turned grey, Noelle came into my rescue with
Mr. Peepers, a brown ferret, and they were always together. She didn't
tolerate other ferrets after a few weeks of integration, and only lived
with Mister. I got Mr. his adrenal surgery, but no one wanted to adopt
him and Noelle, so they stayed with me.

Mr. passed away of a prostate infection last year I believe, and Noelle
has been alone ever since. Her favorite toys were the crocheted eggs,
probably the only toys she ever played with in her old age. She loved
her baby food, eating N-Bones, and sniffing for other ferrets, probably
looking for Mr. Peepers. She never laid a tooth on me or any other
human in her whole life, but she sure could scream and let other
ferrets know she was boss.

Noelle started getting in her new coat too, recently....she always
would shed, and be a little bald on the top of her head to her tail,
like a reverse Mohawk. Hopefully now, she has a beautiful full coat
and she is finding her way to Mr. Peepers. They were always together,
side by side, even when eating and being outside during free time.

Goodbye Noelle, I will miss you terribly.

Laryssa