From:
Deb Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:33:12 EST
A friend left me today.  He passed in his sleep God gave him to me just a
little over 4 years ago.  Finding him started my wonderful life as I know
it.  His name was Merlin he was a true embassador for ferrets.  He had
many a fan, he was in parades, horse expo, Car shows, model shows, and
most recently a Craft fair where a little boy fliped out of his mind at a
chance to hold my friend.  He was held and patted by thousands of people
in his life.

Sandee he left me in his sleep and I never got a chance to say good bye.
He never told me he wasn''t well last night when I held him and put him
to bed.  I put him at 7 years old and I believe it was his heart.  He
took my heart in return.  My heart will mend but I still miss him so.
His buddies Wizard and Dale left last year so I'm sure they are now back
together.  I miss them all.  Tell them and the many others in my group
that I loved them while they were here and will see them again.