From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shetler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 01:42:44 -0400
Hi Folks!!

We are doing it again, by popular demand, holding an open house from
11:00 AM - 6 PM, Saturday, June 9th.  4116 Bucyrus Avenue, Cleveland,
Ohio

NOFA will be there with lots of great ferret stuff for sale, and I will
work on getting information packets for you too.

We will also have several of the doll babies from West Central Ohio
Ferret Shelter, Julie  (Fossa's shelter, so there will be lots of really
wonderful kids to look at, hold, hug and fall in love with.  (So you can
call this a joint open house, it is just in Cleveland)

Got any questions?  Want a sneak preview of the kids?  Just call!!
216/749-3885.

Please feel free to post this anywhere you think it will help bring in
potential ferret parents,  and forward it, please!!  I would greatly
appreciate it.

Dooks to all!!

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter