From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 08:38:21 -0500
Hello all and kisses to all the fuzzies,

I found a site that is having a contest.  The contest basically states that
the person whose card (electronic card) is sent the most in the month of
March will win $10,000.

I did a search for ferret cards and there were none.  So, I entered 7 pics
for cards (mostly general cards - only 2 holiday type) for their site and
the contest.

I wanted to see if I could win this $10,000.  I figured after taxes, I
would have enough left to give about $1000 to 7 shelters.  (that is a
rounded figure).  I already help out with some shelters and thought this
would be a good way to raise some money.  I could just request entries and
draw names from a hat if I won it.  Also, I did have a few pet projects in
mind, like BEN with the hole in his mouth that has had lots of expensive
surgery.  I'm open for suggestions on how to pass the money out.

I'm going to warn my buddies that they will be receiving cards on a daily
basis from me for the entire month of March to try to get this off to a
good start.

If you want to help and think this is a cool idea, go to
http://www.sayit.com and do a search for "ferret".  It will pull up all 7
of my cards.  You can also search for "agallaty".  The idea is for ONE card
to get sent the most, so try to focus on one card if you can.  The dryer
picture has been the most sent at this point.

As I said, I am open for suggestions and am willing to pass this money out
to shelters.  I hope this works.  I would be too cool!

April and the LOVES ferrets
http://www.gallaty.com