From:
aylasaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 22:32:45 -0500
We admit it, we're addicted.  We need another ferret!!  =) Molly is driving
us nuts with her antics (e.g., the fact that she thinks we don't organize
our stuff well enough, so she has to run around and "put away" things for
us.  Of course, she does this without us seeing so that she doesn't hurt her
humans feelings.  ;P) Martin and I are wondering if it would be a good time
to get another ferret (kit) before she gets much older than she is now
(almost 11 weeks) --- would that increase the chances of them getting along
without 1 bullying the other/them getting along with each other?  We're
thinking of getting a neutered male kit, maybe a panda or a silver mitt
(Molly is a cinnamon).

 Anna: "Where's my watch?  Have you seen my watch?"
 Martin: "No.  Didn't you put it on the coffee table this morning?"
 Molly: <Hum de dum.. <dook>>