From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 17:10:55 -0800
I'm heading up to BC this weekend with my cats for a show so one of my
neighbours and his two daughters will be coming over to feed and walk
Jake, my dog, and feed, water and let the ferrets out for playtime a
couple times Sat and Sun.

I have a hard enough time knowing who I have and haven't gathered up
so I knew it would be even harder for someone not used to counting
ferrets. So I made this for the wall next to the cage in my bedroom.

http://www.ferretocious.com/play/weaselroundup1.jpg

http://www.ferretocious.com/play/weaselroundup2.jpg

I used a metal lid from a container that I received with popcorn in
it, put a line in the middle with tape and then printed a picture with
name for each ferret. Then I cut them out and glued them onto round
refrigerator magnets I had from IKEA. The girls can move the ferrets to
one side of the line as they put them back in the cage. Once they're
all together - all seven are in lockdown. Next play session - move them
one by one back to the other side. The dad's also going to be here with
them so I'll make sure he's observing the count :)

- Laura and The Seattle Seven