Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 17:49:00 -0400
Fellow FMLers;

I know this is the last minute and you all will think that I have lost my
mind (which, I have been told, was lost a long time ago) but since there
were no entries in the physically challenged ring, we are changing the
ring to cinnamon.  Also, the entry fee for the cinnamon ring will remain
at $10 per ferret to enter.  This ring IS sponsored and already has
entries, so hurry and get your apps in!  Sorry for any inconvenience this
has caused.  You can print out an app at our website, which is in my sig
line.  Please, don't forget to use the ferret information sheet.

Kat Parsons is finishing up the afghan she is creating.  Working at a
feverish pace.  There is still time to get your tickets and have the
chance to win this unique, one of a kind, ferrety afghan.  You do not
need to be present to win.

The show is getting near and I am getting excited!  Seminars, raffles,
vendors, a psychic, fun matches and the stars of the show--the ferrets!!!!
Every ring has entries available but they are filling up-so grab your
computer, visit mkaresq, print out the app and send it in!  This show will
not be forgotten-trust me!!!!!!

Thanks,
Mary
http://www.mkaresq.com