From:
Widevariety <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 13:24:43 +0000
"The Final Con-Fertation"  Chapter 4

Sorry everyone that we are late with our story line but we had a small brain
fert.

Beware all humans "The Fert-minator" is out to fert-ment all who do not heed
our ef-fert-vescence.  (Everything you are about to read is untrue and been
told un-ferpess.) You have now entered the "Ferter Limits" do not try to
adjust your computer all work stations are now under fuzzball control.  Your
monitor may became erratic and jump up and down do not attempt to adjust it.
You will now repeat after me "There's no smell like home, There's no smell
like home" then dook like a ferret.  Your home and you will be transported
to the land of "Foz" where you follow "The clear dryer tube" to the "Ferasic
Park",where you always have to be alert against the "T-Fert" and all other
"Fertaosaurs".  Have no fear Snickers and Cheesecake are here to help you
solve "The F files".

Have fertastic day, see you all next week.

 Please Send All Replies To <[log in to unmask]>