From:
Holly Domanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 23:12:37 EDT
Hi everyone,

I am sad to say my angel weasel is showing signs of adrenal again.  She is
so tiny about 617grams sometimes less.  Her hair is really starting to get
thin.  It was a year ago June when she had her left adrenal removed.  it
was cancerous.  Her vulva was swelling up from time to time and getting a
little pussy but neosporin cleared it up in a few days.  I talked to her
vet he wants to see her next week to discuss options.  He is just learning
about lupron and wants to talk about it.

She is 3yrs. old a mf ferret.  she currently has blackheads on her tail.
am treating her now.  I am trying to print up all the current info I can
find to take with me to the vet.  He is very openminded and will gladly
accept any new info.

She is still very active and eats well.  I don't know how i could handle
losing her at such a young age.  My heart and prayers go out to everyone
with sick babies.  I sure know how it feels.

I just had to shae this with good people like you who understand what it
is like when your angel is sick.

I pray that I make the right decision with her.

It's hard for some non animal lovers to understand.  I have heard 'just go
get another one ' how can peope be so cruel.  Please keep my weasel in your
prayers.  wishing all of you health and happiness.

sorry so long I know I am not alone in coping with this or other illnesses.

thank you all