From:
Dan Muldoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:23:21 -0500
This is the message that I got from Verizon.  I think that the reason
I got this instead of the "usual" response might be that I used the
"Executive Office" link at the very bottom of the Verizon "Contact Us"
website window.  Or maybe it mattered that I refuted the major points
in the don't-let-it-bother-you letter.

My most recent "sighting" of the commercial was on Sunday night (9/8),
following an episode of "Law and Order" (NBC, "TV14" rating).

Dan