From:
Denise L Voskuil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 1994 15:07:04 -0500
My little rubber band-eating ferret is home!  Rocko has a 2.5" long
stitched-up incision, a shaved tummy, and a partially shaved foreleg
(where the IV was), but he looks much better overall than he did
before.

On my way out of the vet, I met little Miranda of Robert Galvin's
post in FML 943, with her mom.  Madeline and I thought we were just
fellow ferret owners until she asked if I was on the Internet, and
I mentioned the FML, etc.  I'm glad to see that the poor dear is
doing better than she was then - I know full well what it's like
to be worried over a sick ferret, if not for as long as they've been
worried.  What a nice coincidence!

Watch out for those rubber bands -
Denise, with
   Rocko (That was weird, but I'm glad I'm feeling better and at
       home again)
   Randall (It took you all weekend to have strange stuff done
    to your stomach?)
   Grumpy (teddy bear hamster)